Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 9: Framed life


iPhone. Huntington Beach
As you can tell, I really love HB. I remember the day I fell in love with it. It was June 24, 2008 and we just randomly picked it as a mini vacation spot. I remember driving down Superior lane and as we're coming down towards PCH, I see this huge body of water in front of us and the sun is hitting the water and I was amazed. I could not believe that I've lived my whole life in California and I did not know beauty like this existed. 
I have grown so much after living here for a year. I came to HB at a time in my life when I was ready to go and explore and do things on my own. It provided me the vessel to do such things and I am grateful for it. 
Although I have to move away from it, I will never forget it. Nestled in between the sidewalk cracks and grains of sand, I have left a part of me there. I have created memories in this place that I will not forget and I will always love this place for what it was for me, for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment