Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 97: Can't Forget to Have Fun

(Alice in Wonderland, Disneyland, December 2009) 

It was extremely busy this past week and I started to feel overwhelmed. I didn't know if I would have enough time to do everything I had wanted to do. However, after sitting down and creating a plan with scheduling of every task I needed to get done, I felt much more relieved. I also scheduled in fun time considering my friend was in town from San Jose to celebrate her 25th birthday, I needed to make sure fun was high on the list!

After getting all my work done for photography on Saturday morning and a bit on Sunday morning, her and I were off to Disneyland.

I've only been to Disneyland twice, and both experiences were not as magical as promised, so I hoped that third time really was the charm. I am happy to report, it was! I had a lot of fun with my friend and the park was very festive with all the holiday decorations.

This past weekend was a great lesson for me, I cannot forget to have fun. As hard as we all work, we also need time to put that aside and enjoy our time with those we love.

No comments:

Post a Comment