Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day 92: How Far We Have Come


(Los Angeles, January 2009)
Happy first of the month!

This goes out to my friends and family who have experienced a tough year. We are down to the last month and we are still standing. We are better than we were and for that we should celebrate.

Today we celebrate our good health and how fortunate we are despite everything we have experienced these past few months. We can only continue to go up from here and we will take on all challenges with a positive outlook.

I post this picture because it was from my first black and white roll in January. I've come a long way from the time I took this shot and I am grateful for my journey despite all the low moments. We are who we are today from our experiences.

Cheers to you all and may optimism find its way to you when you feel there is no hope.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. Cheers to us for 20-effing-10, bizatchs! :)

    ReplyDelete