Sunday, April 3, 2011

day 3: B I N G O




Jimmy and I spent the day together and it was so nice to transition from one activity to the next. We started with a quick breakfast at home the headed to a trail in Laguna Beach and after we went to one of my favorite flea markets, the Irvine Vintage Flea Market. 


We browsed around to see what I could find and after seeing the perfect small shelf I could use for all my wooden stamps, I found this table of vintage BINGO cards. The sliding cards on the right hand side are the first I've ever seen of this kind and I had to get one immediately. To see a few more pics of the market, check out my flickr. 


The day progressed to lunch, tapioca, a mountain of my laundry and reading in the sun. I love easy weekends. What did you do for your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment