Friday, April 8, 2011

day 8: surprise



I need to get a filter so that when I shoot the sky and ground, there would be a balance. Post processed this in photoshop to balance out the light. It looks so majestic and I usually don't favor photoshop, but I can live with this.

This was cropped down. I took this at a farm off the 5 fwy.

It's been a rough few days getting this project off the ground. My pictures have been disappointing to me and they haven't been that great. But I suppose it's like when you start training for a half marathon, the first few miles are always the worst, but as training goes on, it gets easier. I just need to get back into the groove of it and I'm glad I'm taking pictures again, even if I'm forcing myself. Practice. Practice. Practice. Then... you practice some more.

So, keep going. Keep shooting. Grimace when you post so-so pictures, but know that it will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment