Friday, March 25, 2011

Scared of Flash? No Worries.. I Am Too

I've always hated my flash on my cameras. The ideal flash would be one that is not right above the camera and held in a different spot that could flash a more appealing light on the subject. I cannot afford a separate flash, nor do I have money for large strobe lights (ONE DAY). But then my dear friend Andrea linked me to an amazing device that could make the flash on my DSLR look good!

Here's the link: http://photojojo.com/store/awesomeness/pop-up-flash-bounce/

I will be receiving it next week and will do some test shots with them to show you how it looks. For now, I'm just imagining all the possibilities. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

I should also practice more with strobe and detached flash, but that's for another day. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment