Friday, June 25, 2010

Engagement Photos












I had the pleasure of doing engagement photos for my best friend Sarah and her fiance Jeremy. We chose to take them in San Jose and San Francisco, both places that are dear to them. 

This was my first time doing an engagement photo shoot and working solely with the 30d. I was nervous! Of all days, the day we shot was extremely bright with no cloud in sight. With this challenge of not over exposing Sarah's light skin and not underexposing Jeremey's tanned skin. However, I set out, determined to get the best shots I could because it meant a lot to be a part of this moment for them. 

I thought the shots turned out pretty well and Sarah is happy with them and that's all that's the best confirmation I can get.

The rest of the images can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lannysphotos/sets/72157624230088067/

No comments:

Post a Comment